the Y? Omnibus
A downloadable comic for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
Y? is the story of two women etching out a life for themselves and learning about a life together and making mistakes along the way. Rated R for language and sex and drugs and drinking.
Y? was a comic I created during the early 2000's. It never got finished, but still seems to be remembered fondly.
After discovering all the original pages again as well as the script for parts 5, 6, and 7, I decided it was a sign to gather up all the content I had and release it in one big omnibus. This is all the archival content I pretty much have for Y?. Everything that was created and everything that was planned is here, and while it's an unfinished story, thanks to the script and the planning docs you can at least see where it was headed.
- 241 pages of comics collected for Parts 1, 2, 3, 4
- 128 pages of script for Parts 4, 5, 6, 7
- Full-sized scans of the pages for the first time! (First one and a half parts are lower, and then they get much larger/crisper as I was working with larger canvases by then.)
- Bonus art that was drawn on the side
- Photos from the Y? tome where I was writing and planning, so you can see the notes of how the story would have ended.
In order to download this comic you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files: